ColorMatrix – 8×8 RGB Dot Matrix LED
The ColorMatrix is an module with professional multiplexed LED driver. It can drive a 8×8 5.0mm RGB Led Matrix. The ColorMatrix uses two MY9221 chips which is a 12-channels (R/G/B x 4) constant current Adaptive Pulse Density Modulation(APDM). The ColorMatrix is compatible with shields designed for the Arduino Duemilanove or Diecimila and Maple or MapleTree.
50 in stock (also available on backorder)
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
- LED Driver: MY9221
- 16 / 14 / 12 / 8 bit Grayscale Selection
- 3 – 5.5V Operating Supply Voltage
- Provides 2 x 16 pin header for connecting multiplexed LEDs
- PWM or APDM control selection.
- Constant current(20.8mA) LEDs driver
- RGB dot matrix LED Included.
- Dimensions: 5.2×5.7CM
- Shields Comptible with Arduino, Maple or MapleTree
|Dimensions||52 x 57 x 5 mm|
Blue, Green, Red
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.