Maple ESP32 Mini – The Smallest ESP32-PICO-D4 development board
- Reviews (0)
Maple ESP32 Mini – ESP32-PICO-D4 development board
Note: The pre-order price is for Early Birds, Because of your support, we can provide more. Thanks
Overview of Maple ESP32 Mini
The ESP8266 started a small revolution by bringing WiFi to a small and cheap package that also had enough processing power and enough pins to get small things done. Now get ready to take your bite-sized WiFi capabilities to the next level with the ESP32 Development Board!
The development board breaks out all the module’s pins to 0.1″ headers and provides a CP2104 USB-TTL serial adapter, programming and reset buttons, and a power regulator to supply the ESP32 with a stable 3.3 V. Espressif doubled-down on the CPU resources for the ESP32 with a dual core, running at 240MHz and tons more pins and peripherals.
- Friend with Bread Board
- The Smallest ESP32 board: 51mmx18mm
- ESP32 Supports WiFi and BT
- Espressif Latest chip SIP – ESP32-PICO-D4 Inside
- IPEX Connector for 2.4G Antenna
- 1 x CP2104 – USB to UART Bridge
- LDO output current about 800mA
- Supports Auto download circuit
- 2 x Buttons for Reset and Boot
- Program with Arduino IDE
• Product Dimensions: 51mm x 18mm
• Product Weight: 9.6g / 0.3oz
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.