MapleTree RET6 – 512K/64K ARM Cortex M3 Board with 2 DAC
The MapleTree RET6 board consists of the essentials: a fast processor with lots of peripherals. At the center of MapleTree RET6 is a 72MHz ARM Cortex M3 chip, 512KB Flash and 64KB RAM , providing the increased computational power desired by more advanced users.
100 in stock (also available on backorder)
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
- Microcontroller: STM32F103RET6
- Clock speed: 72 MHz
- Operating voltage: 3.3V
- Powered Via Micro USB or Li-ion Battery with Power Path
- Digital I/O pins: 39
- Analog Input pins: 16
- DAC: 2
- Flash memory: 512KB
- SRAM: 64KB
- 64 Channel nested vector interrupt handler ( including external interrupt on GPIO’s )
- Integrated SPI/I2C and 7 Channels of Direct Memory Access (DMA)
- Supplies up to 600mA @ 3.3v( Buck DC-DC )
- Support for low power and sleep modes (<500uA)
- Dimensions: 5.2×5.7CM
MapleTree RET6 is refer to Maple of Leaf Labs, an open source STM32 hardware. We thanks Leaf Labs very much.
|Dimensions||52 x 57 x 8 mm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.