VL53L0X ToF Breakout – with STM32, UART and I2C Interface
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
AnalogLamb ToF Range Finder Breakout – VL53L0X with STM32
This is the AnalogLamb “Time-of-Flight” Range Finder, a breakout for the VL53L0X distance sensor. Unlike most distance sensors that rely reflected light intensity or reflected angles to determine range, the VL53L0X uses a precise clock to measure the time it takes light to bounce back from a surface. This affords the ToF Range Finder and VL53L0X a great benefit over other methods because it can be much more accurate and more immune to noise.
This breakout for the VL53L0X is as simple as it gets. Only the required passives are populated to give you the smallest, most cost effective way to use multiple sensors in a project with an USART or PWM interface. The Breakout has a STM32 Microcontroller to control VL53L0X with I2C interface. An output 3.3V LDO is inside. The input voltage range is from 3-5V. STM32 has program to measure the distance so that user will receive actual distance(Up to 2M)with USART. It can measure absolute distances up to 2m, setting a new benchmark in ranging performance levels, opening the door to various new applications.
- Fully integrated miniature module:940nm Laser VCSEL and driver
- Ranging sensor with advanced embedded micro controller
- Reported range is independent of the target reflectance
- Operates in high infrared ambient light levels
- Advanced embedded optical cross-talk compensation to simplify cover glass selection
- Eye safe – Class 1 laser device compliant with latest standard IEC 60825-1:2014 – 3rd edition
- Fast, accurate distance ranging:Measures absolute range up to 2m
- STM32 Microcontroller as Main Controller to controller VL53L0X
- Output distances directly with USART or PWM Interface
- I2C Interface is Avalible
- Easy to use and mount
- UART Baud Rate: 9600 or 115200
- Size – 25x16mm
- Breakout User Guide
- Arduino Code
|Dimensions||25 x 15 x 3 mm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
ESP32 Development Board – Developer Edition
The development board breaks out all the module’s pins to 0.1″ headers and provides a CP2102 USB-TTL serial adapter, programming and reset buttons, and a power regulator to supply the ESP32 with a stable 3.3 V. Espressif doubled-down on the CPU resources for the ESP32 with a dual core, running at 160MHz and tons more pins and peripherals.
Maple ESP32 – ESP32 Board with Micro SD Interface, USB to USART & Compatible with Arduino Interface.
Maple ESP32 is developed by AnalogLamb. It’s for ESP32 developer. It has a Micro-SD Interface, Compatible with Arduino Interface. It provides a CP2104 USB-TTL serial adapter, programming and reset buttons, and a power regulator to supply the ESP32 with a stable 3.3 V. Espressif doubled-down on the CPU resources for the ESP32 with a dual core, running at 160MHz and tons more pins and peripherals.
ESP-32S / ESP-WROOM-32 – ESP32 Wifi Bluetooth Combo Module
Discount 1% / 1 pcs +
Discount 5% / 20 pcs +
Discount 10% / 50 pcs +
If you have any question, Please contact us